52nd International Vocal Competition 's-Hertogenbosch
Category: OPERA | ORATORIO
7 – 15 September 2018
’s-Hertogenbosch | Netherlands
All applications will be assessed by the management of the IVC and its Artistic Commission. Its decisions are final. Correspondence over its decisions is not possible.
Applications will be dealt with in the order that they are received. There is a maximum number of audition places available; later candidates may be placed on a waiting list if this number is exceeded. Preferably, the application form should be sent to us via this website. The application form must also include:
- A clear and legible copy of a valid proof of identity such as a passport or a driving licence.
- A portrait photo, free of copyright and at least 10 x 15cm.
- A biography of no more than 200 words, preferably in English, describing the candidate’s training, diplomas, prizes, recitals, concerts and / or operatic experience.
An audition spot will only be allotted when all necessary information and documents have been delivered and approved and the application fee has been paid.
25 & 26 May 2018
Theater aan de Parade 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
Application deadline: 25 April 2018
- Roberta Alexander soprano
- Annett Andriesen mezzo-soprano | general manager IVC
- Albert Bonnema tenor
- Brian Masuda pianist | coach
- Roger Smeets baritone | Conservatorium Maastricht
Preliminary Rounds via YouTube or DVD recording
Jury viewing sessions in April/May 2018
Application deadline: 17 April 2018
Singers who reside in the Netherlands or in Belgium cannot participate in the Youtube preliminary rounds, unless the Direction of the IVC indicates otherwise.