Application form 2018
52nd International Vocal Competition 's-Hertogenbosch
Category: OPERA | ORATORIO
7 – 15 September 2018
’s-Hertogenbosch | Eindhoven | Netherlands
Preliminary Rounds in Luxembourg
Ecole de Musique et Salle de Concert du Centre ARCA, Bertrange, Luxembourg
- Thursday, 2nd November 2017 | 14h00 - 21h00
- Friday, 3rd November 2017 | 14h00 - 21h00 (optional date)
Online applications open: 15 April 2017
Deadline for application: 1 October 2017
Applications for the preliminary Rounds in Luxembourg have been closed.
All applications will be assessed by the management of the IVC and its Artistic Commission. Its decisions are final. Correspondence over its decisions is not possible.
Applications will be dealt with in the order that they are received. There is a maximum number of audition places available; later candidates may be placed on a waiting list if this number is exceeded. Preferably, the application form should be sent to us via this website. The application form must also include:
- A clear and legible copy of a valid proof of identity such as a passport or a driving licence.
- A portrait photo, free of copyright and at least 10 x 15cm.
- A biography of no more than 200 words, preferably in English, describing the candidate’s training, diplomas, prizes, recitals, concerts and / or operatic experience.
An audition spot will only be allotted when all necessary information and documents have been delivered and approved.